At Velour, our customers are our top priority. Our customer service team will help you on each step if you wish to exchange your purchased item. The help you need is just a click away!
· Valid Days of Exchange: Any article purchased online can be exchanged within 5 days, once the article has been delivered, given that the customer has proof of purchase. For customers who opt for online exchange process, with a valid reason for exchange, won’t have to pay courier charges for exchange delivery.
· Proof of Purchase: This includes either a receipt or the online order confirmation email.
· Conditions Qualified for Exchange: Articles are qualified for change only if they are unused, all tags are intact, packing is in its original condition and original invoice is present. Also, state a valid reason for requesting an exchange, such as if the article is defected, in wrong size, or incorrect.
· Process of Online Exchange: It usually takes 7-10 days to complete the online exchange process after it has been verified. Exchanges require customers to have the original invoice and all the tags intact for the purchased article. If customers are dissatisfied with the item or have ordered and received the size that won’t fit them then they would be asked to drop off the purchased item at a given location. However, if the item is defected or incorrect then the article will be picked up from the customer’s doorstep.
· Items not Allowed for Exchange: Articles purchased on discount or on sale are not qualified for exchange. Note: For sale orders, exchanges will only be provided for valid reasons and exchange time will also take longer than usual. For further assistance, you can contact our customer service department by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at +92(0)32-0244-8674. Provide all the required information to our representative and if all the conditions of the exchange are met, we will schedule the pick-up from your doorstep.
Currently, Velour does not have an Exchange/Return policy for international orders. However, if you were delivered an incorrect or damaged item then please contact our customer care department for further help.
Note: Please take pictures of the package and invoice before opening your order and keep them with you unless you find your complete order intact. It will be helpful to resolve your complaints timely, in case you receive an incorrect or damaged article.
The Exchange validity period for the online exchange is 14 days.
· Velour does not offer a return policy. However, we can guide you in requesting an exchange for your article. Please refer to the above-mentioned Exchange policy for this.
· Refund Policy: Refunds are not in cash – the client will be issued a coupon of same value valid for Online Store, which can be used immediately or in the future. Please study your coupon carefully for further details.
· Customers can cancel orders at any time before the order has been processed. Customer is required to contact the Velour customer service on given contact # to cancel the placed order within 1 day of order placement.
· As soon as the product has been delivered, our above-mentioned exchange policy will be applicable to your order.
· Velour holds the authority to cancel any order in cases, such as; the item is out of stock, pricing errors, or the credit card payment declined by the issuing financial institution.
Checks for Returns:
· Returns are only applicable on the following for Orders placed.
1. Incorrect article delivered
2. Incorrect size delivered
· If damaged or incorrect items are delivered, please contact us at email@example.com and provide the following for further evaluation.
1. Order Number
2. Images of the delivered article with visible issue
· Velour has the right to refuse compensation or refund for damaged articles if this information is not provided.
· Orders dispatched or processed cannot be cancelled or edited.
· In case of quality issue identified while dispatching the order, Velour will remove the concerned items from your original order. Refund will only be processed for items excluded from the order, not the entire value of the order.
· If the customer refuses to accept the order at the time of delivery, Velour is not liable to refund or compensate for the order amount.
· If the Parcel is on hold by the Customs department of the shipping country, the customer is liable to provide all relevant and required documentation to the authorities. Velour is not liable to refund the amount in case of non-clearance of the Parcel.